Home » Virtual Consultation
The current COVID-19 event is truly difficult and will not pass soon enough, but it will pass. The entire team at MilfordMD wishes you safety and strength during these challenging times.
MilfordMD remains open via telephone and video consultation. In-office services will resume once Gov. Wolf allows elective procedures to restart.
To Schedule Your Complimentary Virtual Video Consultation*:
- Complete the virtual consultation request form online and include photographs, of your areas of concern, per the instructions.
- A MilfordMD medical staff member will call you to schedule you video consultation with the doctor. One of our physicians will review your areas of concern and photos before the consult.
- You will be sent a private link (HIPAA compliant) that will allow you to establish a private video conference with the doctor for up to 20 minutes.
- After your virtual consultation our surgical coordinator will provide you with a proposal with approximate fees and discuss the timing of your procedure.
- We will prioritize you on a list of those wanting to be seen in person as soon as we resume in office visitation.
*The virtual consultation will allow you a 20-minute video consultation and 20-minutes in office when we resume seeing patients. Surgical fees proposed after the virtual consultation will be considered approximate until you are evaluated in person.