Body of Evidence: Proven Results for Body Shaping & Cellulite Reduction
“At MilfordMD we are seeing significant improvement in texture and tightening as well as smoother skin”
– Richard E. Buckley, M.D., Cosmetic Surgeon, Milford, Pa
The newest way to tighten and contour the skin on abdomen, arms, legs and buttocks with a non-invasive treatment with little or no downtime. Thermage works by using deep heating tips that create great results.
The body tips include the Thermage Body Tip 16.0 and the Thermage Body Tip 3.0 (DC) for body contouring, as well as the Thermage Cellulite Tip 3.0 (CL) for temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite*. These tips use the same monopolar capacitive RF technology as other Thermage tips, but they penetrate much deeper, significantly tightening the subcutaneous fibrous septae.
The results that patients want
Thanks to the deeper treatment tips, and especially the new Thermage Body Tip 16.0, Thermage body procedures are faster, more tolerable, and more effective than ever for creating immediate tightening and contouring that get better with time:
- Firming and contouring of “love handles” and other troublesome areas
- Smoothing of dimples for temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite
- Reduction of crepey skin on the arms and other areas
- Softening of wrinkles above the knees
- Overall tightening and lifting of saggy skin
- Improved skin texture
Thermage for the body is a simple procedure. Contact MilfordMD for more information?
* FDA cleared for the temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite with vibration.
BODY 16.0 – Deliver beautiful results twice as fast with the NEW Thermage BodyTip 16.0.The Thermage Body Tip 16.0 has 5 times the surface coverage of standard Thermage Tips.
– Deliver impressive results twice as fast.
– Offers greater comfort during the procedure with Comfort Pulse Technology
– Ensure higher satisfaction through both the procedure experience and the results
The Thermage Body Tip 16.0 employs Comfort Pulse Technology, a new energy delivery method designed to improve your comfort while maximizing efficacy. The 16.0 handpiece enables this innovative technology to deliver the energy with short, rapid pulses at varying energy levels over the duration of the REP, which provides deep heating of the tissue at a therapeutic level that most find easily tolerable.
BODY 3.0 – The Thermage Body Tip 3.0 heats 79% deeper than the Thermage Face Tip 3.0 to help tighten, firm and deep contour the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, “love handles” and arms.
– Restore collagen connective tissue and equilibrating fibrous septae elasticity to improve the smooth appearance of the skin surface.
– Improve circulation & metabolism in cellulite prone tissues to reduce fluid and improve appearance of cellulite.
Benefit from – Tightening, lifting and firming – Circumferential reductions – Flatter, smoother skin
– Single, non-invasive treatment with no downtime
CELLULITE 3.0 – The advanced deep heating Thermage Cellulite Tip 3.0* helps improve the appearance of cellulite by restoring collagen connective tissue and equilibrating fibrous septae elasticity to improve the smooth appearance of the skin surface and improving circulation and metabolism in cellulite prone tissues to reduce fluid and improve the appearance of cellulite.
Benefit from – Smoothing of dimples and improved skin texture – A single treatment with lasting results
– No surgery, no injections, no downtime
EFFICACY – Our redesigned treatment tips deliver enhanced heat distribution and uniformity, which lead to improved volumetric heating. A greater volume of tissue is heated to target temperatures and the heating is more evenly distributed across the treatment area. Data from our clinical study demonstrates that the Thermage CPT system heats four times more tissue to therapeutic temperatures than current technologies.
PATIENT SATISFACTION – Patients will be happier with the results and the treatment experience with the Thermage CPT system.
100% of study patients preferred treatment with the Thermage CPT system vs. treatment with prior technologies. Average patient satisfaction scores 3 months post treatment were 4.2 out of 5 (1=dissatisfied, 5=very satisfied).