Scar & Keloid Treatments
Scars and keloids are caused by a trauma to the skin. We treat many types of scars including acne scars, hypertrophic scars and many others. Keloid scars are an overgrowth of tissue that can develop after a skin injury heals. Hypertrophic scars can develop after deep burn injury or any deep skin injury.
SmoothBeam Laser System
The new treatment of choice for many age-old skin problems including wrinkles, crows’ feet, lip lines, sun-damaged skin and acne scars.
Smoothbeam’s Laser Assisted Skin Renewal is an “inside out” approach to healthier looking skin. The patented LASR process represents advanced technology for remodeling the body’s natural collagen using no dangerous chemicals, needles, anesthesia, and requires no aftercare or down time – just healthier, better looking skin.
The Candela VBeam laser – the “Gold Standard”
…for the treatment of many vascular skin conditions including:
- Telangiectasias – commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
- Rosacea (red face) – affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Angiomas – small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Port Wine Stain Birthmarks – vascular lesions that grow rapidly after birth and may impair the function of another organ.
- Warts – small benign growths in the skin that usually appear on the hands or feet.
- Scars – red raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
- Stretch Marks – frequently appearing after pregnancy over the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and lower back.
Candela VBeam laser therapy is gentle enough for use on infants as young as a few weeks old, yet powerful enough to treat most adult skin problems.