A brow lift can address the following concerns:
- A sagging or low eyebrow position that creates a sad, tired or grumpy appearance.
- Horizontal creases across the forehead that have deepened over time.
- Furrows or frown lines across the top of your nose or in between the eyebrows.
- Excess skin hanging over the eyes.
There are both non-surgical and invasive options for a brow lift, which include:
- Ultherapy Non-Surgical Brow Lift
- Blepharoplasty Surgical Eyelid lift
Both of which are performed at our cosmetic dermatology surgery & laser center in Milford, PA – only a short distance from Scranton, PA, Middletown, NY and Morristown, NJ!