Acne Scar Treatments
Acne scars can be treated in a variety of ways – from over-the-counter creams and serums to laser skin resurfacing procedures. In general, topical treatments can alleviate minor symptoms, but for moderate to severe acne scarring, lasers are the best option. With over 29 different lasers on-site, MilfordMD will be sure to have the perfect laser to treat you acne scars!
SmoothBeam Laser System for Acne Scars
The new treatment of choice for many age-old skin problems including wrinkles, crows’ feet, lip lines, sun-damaged skin and acne scars.
Smoothbeam’s Laser Assisted Skin Renewal is an “inside out” approach to healthier looking skin. The patented LASR process represents advanced technology for remodeling the body’s natural collagen using no dangerous chemicals, needles, anesthesia, and requires no aftercare or down time – just healthier, better looking skin.
VBeam Laser – the “Gold Standard” – for Acne Scars
…for the treatment of many vascular skin conditions including:
- Acne Scars – red raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
- Telangiectasias – commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
- Rosacea (red face) – affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Angiomas – small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Port Wine Stain Birthmarks – vascular lesions that grow rapidly after birth and may impair the function of another organ.
- Warts – small benign growths in the skin that usually appear on the hands or feet.
- Stretch Marks – frequently appearing after pregnancy over the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and lower back.
VBeam laser therapy is gentle enough for use on infants as young as a few weeks old, yet powerful enough to treat most adult skin problems.
Stop suffering from embarrassing scars. Learn which treatment option will best address your acne scars by calling us today to schedule your consultation.