Hypertrophic Scar Treatments
Hypertrophic scars can develop after deep burn injury or any deep skin injury. Although hypertrophic scars look similar to keloids, hypertrophic scars do not get a big as keloids. During the healing process Hypertrophic scars can get itchy and painful, causing aesthetic and functional disability.
SmoothBeam Laser System for Hypertrophic Scars
The new treatment of choice for many age-old skin problems including wrinkles, crows’ feet, lip lines, sun-damaged skin and hypertrophic scars.
SmoothBeam’s Laser Assisted Skin Renewal is an “inside out” approach to healthier looking skin. The patented LASR process represents advanced technology for remodeling the body’s natural collagen using no dangerous chemicals, needles, anesthesia, and requires no aftercare or down time – just healthier, better looking skin.
The “Gold Standard” for Hypertrophic Scars (VBeam Laser)
…for the treatment of many vascular skin conditions including:
- Hypertrophic scars – red raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
- Telangiectasias – commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
- Rosacea (red face) – affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing a blush or sunburned look.
- Angiomas – small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
- Port Wine Stain Birthmarks – vascular lesions that grow rapidly after birth and may impair the function of another organ.
- Warts – small benign growths in the skin that usually appear on the hands or feet.
- Stretch Marks – frequently appearing after pregnancy over the stomach, thighs, buttocks, and lower back.
VBeam laser therapy is gentle enough for use on infants as young as a few weeks old, yet powerful enough to treat most adult skin problems.