Home » Photo Upload
Full Body Photography Instructions
- A total of 4 images/views are needed: 1 front view, 2 profile views, and 1 full back shot.
- Photos should be taken from just below your chin to your feet.
- The whole torso area should be visible with only undergarments on. Make sure the undergarments do not obscure or block the areas to be examined. Pull bottom garments as low as possible for all 4 shots, and unhook / remove bra for back shot.
- Hands and arms should not be raised as this lifts the abdomen to an unnatural position. Do not “suck in” the abdomen as this also creates an unnatural position. Inhale and exhale out to completely relax your abdomen.
- Keep the camera angle straight forward. Do not angle down or up as this will also create an unnatural position/view of the abdomen area.