Cosmetic surgery is a very personal decision. Over 30 years and 30,000 patients later, Dr. Buckley’s reputation as one of the North-East’s board certified and most experienced and trusted cosmetic surgeons has grown far beyond the boundaries of the Tri-State New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania area through word-of-mouth referrals. Clients who share their experiences at MilfordMD help guide their friends, family, and colleagues to seek a reputable and skilled surgical and non-surgical cosmetic improvement. Since this type of referral is very meaningful to us, we created the “Share the Gift of Beauty” client referral program to thank our clients and welcome our prospective new clients with rewards redeemable for aesthetic services and cosmetic procedures at MilfordMD.
LIMITED TIME PROMOTION:
Get $100 Reward Points for You & Your Friend Through October 31, 2018!
The New Client You Refer:
- must have their initial consultation between August 1, 2018 and October 31, 2018 and must purchase and receive qualifying service(s) of $500 or more by October 31, 2018.
- will be awarded points that expire the end of business on October 31, 2018, redeemable towards $100 off our services.
- must redeem by 10/31/18, after which it resets to the current non-promotional value, with regular expiration guidelines.
You, Our Valued Client Referring:
- must previously been evaluated by Dr. Richard or Dr. Marina Buckley.
- will have points awarded to your account redeemable for $100 off our service fees at the same time the new client you referred earns theirs.
- must redeem your reward(s) within regular expiration guidelines.
How Our ‘Refer-a-Friend and Share the Gift of Beauty’ Referral Program Works
Spread the Word
Client Referral Program Guidelines:
- Rewards do not have any cash value, are non-transferable, and cannot be applied to an existing or outstanding balance.
- Referral must be a new client to MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center that has not been previously evaluated by either Dr. Richard or Dr. Marina Buckley.
- Rewards for both parties are not awarded until the appointment has been completed (i.e. the new client referred has honored the appointment and paid for the services rendered).
- The new client referred has 90 days from the date of their initial consultation to use reward points towards service fees of any aesthetic treatment or cosmetic procedure. Reward points must all be used in one visit.
- MilfordMD may, at its discretion, change, pause, or terminate this program, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Share the Gift Referral Program:
How Will MilfordMD Know If I Referred Someone?
When referring your friend, family member, or colleague be sure to tell them to mention your full name when they schedule their appointment and to bring your referral card baring your name with them to their initial appointment. If you need more referral cards, you can either fill out the request form on this page and follow the instructions that will be emailed to you or give us a call so we can mail them to you. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not get our email within 2 minutes after submitting your request.
When Will I Receive My Reward for Referring Someone to MilfordMD?
When your referral makes a purchase, reward points will automatically be added to your account and you will be immediately notified via telephone, email, and text message. Due to the Patient Privacy Act (also known as HIPAA), under no circumstances can we disclose the name of the referral, nor confirm or deny whether someone has been to MilfordMD, regardless of your relation to the person.
What Do I Need To Do To Redeem My Reward?
Nothing, there is no need to print out or show us your email. Our system keeps track of your rewards and our front desk staff will ask if you want to use your points when you are making a qualified purchase.
Why Didn’t I Receive a Reward When Someone I Referred to MilfordMD Came in for an Appointment?
In most cases, the person you referred didn’t bring a referral card with your name on it to their initial appointment. If you need more referral cards, you can either fill out the request form on this page and follow the instructions that will be emailed to you or give us a call so we can mail them to you. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not get our email within 2 minutes after submitting your request. Also, please make sure that your referral provides your full name when scheduling their initial appointment. Sometimes we do not have correct contact information for you on file or you unsubscribed to our mailing list. To update your contact information, please call or email us.
Can I Use My Rewards With Other Offers, Promotions, or Discounts?
Yes! You’ve earned these points to use towards your favorite services. However, rewards may not be used to purchase products or pay for room fees or related, non-refundable fees. Just be sure to use your rewards before they expire.
What If I Was Referred To MilfordMD By More Than One Person?
We can only give one person a reward for referring you – it is your choice to whom we should credit the referral. You will only need to present one referral card.
Other Terms and Conditions for the Share the Gift of Beauty Program
MilfordMD reserves the right to terminate the Share the Gift of Beauty – Refer a Friend Program or to change these Terms and Conditions or guidelines, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the number of points already accumulated. MilfordMD may also limit, modify, or cancel the number or type of rewards offered. MilfordMD will have the final decision should any disputes over earning or redeeming rewards arise.