MilfordMD is reopening for elective procedures on Monday, May 4th!
We are excited to finally be able to see you in person and we will continue to offer virtual consults and Telemedicine visits in order to streamline and shorten the visit process. Request a virtual consult:
MilfordMD is an AAAHC nationally accredited ambulatory surgical facility (ASF) and does follow CDC and OSHA protocols to keep both staff and patients safe. Given the unique nature of the novel Covid-19 virus we have added additional safety measures which will be implemented until further notice:
The day prior to scheduled office visits patients will receive a very short survey to their phone which they must return confirming that they meet the CDC guidelines of not being symptomatic or at increased risk for Covid-19.
Separately an office visit reminder message will say “Please arrive to the office wearing your mask. Call or text our office when you are parked. This is now our new CURBSIDE WAITING ROOM. We will advise you when we are ready for you and the clinical staff member who will assist the physician in seeing you will bring you directly to your consult or treatment room. Please note that we are not allowing other visitors or children to enter the office.”
- The new patient waiting lounge is curbside in your vehicle. Our large facility already accommodates maximum social spacing so as to minimize unnecessary contact.
- We will reschedule any and all patients, who don’t feel 100% well or suspect possible exposure, without financial penalty. Please understand that if you are asked to reschedule and leave, it is for the safety of all in the office and anyone coming in after you.
- We will perform infrared temperature scan on all patients as they enter the front door and all employees every day.
- Patients are moved into private sanitized treatment rooms immediately on entry to the facility.
- Regular disinfecting protocols for the front desk counter, coffee table (currently removed), credit card machines, and door handles have been increased to following each use.
- Additional daily terminal cleaning and wiping down of all surface areas in the exam rooms, bathrooms, and lounge (patients will not wait in the waiting room), etc. with products similar to those used in operating rooms.
- Additional cleaning of exam chairs after each patient as well as computer keyboards, and office phones with products known to kill bacteria and viruses will take place throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap has always been used in each exam room and now will be available everywhere in the office including at each staff position.
- All utensils and dishes used for refreshments are specially cleaned after each patient use. Only disposable cups are used for drinks. Bottled water is available for patients. We ask that all patients discard their own disposables to minimize possible exposure.
While we always schedule patients far enough apart to provide a VIP concierge atmosphere where each person feels as if we are all here just for them, unforeseen variation in patients exact arrival time will inevitably occur and we will work make sure there is significant social spacing. We appreciate each person’s patience and understanding while we implement these new procedures to help keep our facility safe.
As more details and new information are made available, we will continue to modify and improve our office for the safety of our patients and staff. Our goal is to provide an environment where patients can continue to receive consults and treatments without fear or reservation, to the point where it feels more comfortable than their own home.
Richard E. Buckley, MD
Pocono Medical Care Inc. d.b.a. MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser and/or its affiliates reserve the right to monitor and archive all electronic communications through its network. This message is for the named person’s use only. This may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
Cosmetic Artistry, Experience and Skill
The skilled, experienced cosmetic surgeons of MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center specialize in advanced cosmetic procedures such as laser liposuction, fat transfer and microcannula filler placement.
Whether your concern is wrinkles, age spots, acne scars, crow’s feet, sun damage or skin changes that could signal skin cancer or other skin diseases, Richard E. Buckley, MD, and Marina Buckley, MD, have the experience, skill and advanced technology to address your cosmetic or dermatologic concerns.
For the body, we offer the latest in-office procedures such as removing unwanted fat using laser liposuction, mommy makeovers, tummy tucks, Thermage and Fraxel to freshen and tighten the skin, as well as lasers to erase unsightly veins, improve stretch marks and more.
The bottom line: MilfordMD offers you state-of-the-art medical and cosmetic surgery treatments-from lunchtime procedures, where you won’t miss a step, to transformational advanced laser and surgical options.
Our staff is here for you, to answer your questions. Call us today at 570-296-4000 or 1-800-664-1528, or Click here to schedule a consultation with the team at MilfordMD.
We accept credit cards and offer convenient financing. Languages spoken: English and Russian.
мы говорим по-русски.