|MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center|
Facial Vein Removal with Ellman Radio Frequency (RF) Device
Facial vein removal is a procedure that reduces the appearance of spider veins or broken blood vessels (capillaries) on the face. These veins are not dangerous, but they can be unattractive, causing a reddening of the facial skin. Generally patients over the age of 50 begin to develop red facial veins. These red veins usually appear on the nose, cheeks, jaw, and sometimes under the eyes.
What conditions does the Ellman Radio Frequency (RF) Device Treat?
• Telangiectasias - commonly known as facial spider veins or broken blood vessels.
• Rosacea (Red Face) - affecting the skin of the face around the nose, chin, and cheeks causing
a blush or sunburned look.
• Angiomas - small red spots which may be slightly raised or just beneath the surface of the skin.
• Warts - small benign growths in the skin that usually appear on the hands or feet.
• Scars - red raised scars that are often caused by surgery, trauma, or burns.
The Ellman RF offers high frequency radiowave technology at a very low temperature. The unit offers unparalleled surgical control, precision, versatility, and safety. Since the unit operates at a low frequency, it minimizes heat dissipation and cellular alteration. Aside from enhanced cosmetic results, clinical benefits include reduced postoperative discomfort, minimal scar-tissue formation, and maximum readability of histologic specimen.
|MilfordMD Cosmetic Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center / a division of Pocono Medical, Inc.|